I've been meaning to do this post for yonkers but always found it difficult to narrow down my favourites to a handful of products! After much consideration and thought, here are my current favourite beauty products! ^^ (no particular order)
1. Ok, firstly is the Hada Labo Air BB Cream. Interestingly, this is the the first BB cream I owned and despite trying quite a few others after this one, nothing else has compared. Often, I use this BB cream instead of my foundations too! The texture is very light so it doesn't clog up my skin, surprising since it has a SPF 20 in it. It evens out the skin colour very well, and it doesn't feel like you have it on. Being a mousse texture means it is very easy to apply too, I don't even need to bother using a brush when using this BB cream! (Great for people like me who never seem to have enough space for anything in the makeup bag) However, most importantly, the colour isn't too light for me, it's very natural looking. Ie. I don't look like a geisha or a sick patient which many BB creams tend to do to me. Oh, and it's only equivalent to £10. Amazeballs huh?
2. Essential Damage Rich Premier Ultra Honey and Shea Butter Hair Mask~ Goodness, what a mouthful! This product honestly has reincarnated my hair! As you may or may not know, my hair has been through several dyes and perm, as well as being damaged quite badly by chlorine. (I swim quite a lot) Sorry hair. With this eventful past, I honestly thought there was no hope. Until I used this hair mask. Not only does it smell so gorgeous, it makes your hair feel so so so sheek afterwards. I can't even emphasise this enough. I've used this product for maybe around 3 weeks, twice a week and I've noticed a considerable difference. It's so easy to use too, you just use it similar to how you would use conditioner but leave it on a little longer and spend more time massaging it into the ends. Definite LOVE.
3. Lancome Hypnose Mascara~ This mascara has won so many awards and no doubt it is my favourite mascara of all time. Why? Quite simply, it has worked perfectly for my short, thin Asian eyelashes providing both length and volume. I've tried a few other high street mascaras, both from the UK and Hong Kong, but if they can provide length, they can't provide volume and vice versa. I also tried the Lancome Dolly Eyes Mascara but I don't think it curls my lashes as well as the Hypnose does. It is a little pricey but a definite treat and worth the money!
4. Mountain Cherry Blossom Mask~ Spring Mask Pack~ Ever since I started using sheet masks, I stopped using the mud masks. Sheet masks are just so much easier and less messy. Sometimes when I'm super lazy, I just stick one on my face before I sleep and find it the next morning. >< Loool. Anyway, why I like this particular sheet mask compared to the others is because it really is the moisturising mask I've ever tried. Having dry skin, providing moisture is definitely the most important. The 'glow' can come next. ;) After the mask, my face 100% felt more perky and uplifted. I love how the Spring Mask Pack provides a creamy gel for you to apply to yours skin post mask too! It's these little details that make the product stand out. The smell is honestly divine too, so fresh and floral.
5. SSSSH, It's secret. ^_~
6. Delon+ Body butter~ For my Christmas, I received a body butter set from Delcon. I am so so bad for moisturising my body, just because I am a little lazy in that aspect, but ever since getting this body butter set, I've been moisturising every single night! This body butter is so thick and hydrating, taking to the skin very well, even though my skin is relatively sensitive. Moreover, you don't get that uncomfortable sticky feeling after applying it to the arms and legs, which is definitely a plus! There's a diverse variety of smells too from mango to coconut to vanilla. <3
7. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette: I've wanted this perfume for soooooo long so I was ecstatic to get it for Christmas. This perfume provides a fresh, floral and fun scent. Young but also with a degree chic~ ness. I just love how the smell is feminine and not overly sweet or overpowering. Simply perfect.
8. Last but not least, is Soap and Glory's Hand Food. I was a bit reluctant to try this hand cream because I've previously tried Soap and Glory's body butter which wasn't too moisturising, the texture was a little too thin for me. However, I thought I'd give the hand cream a shot and I'm super glad I did! This hand cream is fab for my dry Winter hands and especially since they've been getting quite rough from doing weights. (rough I know) Like all Soap and Glory products, it provides the familiar girly, sweet scent. It provides exactly the right of moisture I needed, by not being too thick like some other hand creams are!
So, in a rather large nutshell, those my lovelies, are my current favourite beauty products! ^^ What products are you currently loving? I would love some recommendations!! <3