Good morning beautiful! Hope you're well! ^^
Woah, another Summer has completely flown by. Can't really believe I'm starting Year 3 at Uni. My flatmate reminded me the other day how this coming Summer, will be the last ever Summer we'll have before we're hitting the real world after graduation! Eeeek!
It's made me want to enjoy uni life even more and cherish all the time I have with friends I have here! :P Since coming back, I've been overwhelmed by all the stuff I've had to do! Getting textbooks, one cost £45!, and doing lots of society stuff. Seriously, how expensive is the start up cost of going back to uni?! Haha, gym memberships, textbooks, buying the groceries, buying the toilet paper, hahah (but seriously...), and even joining societies!
I'm the president of a society this year! It's quite nerve wracking because you're meant to lead meetings and speak to all the important people like people from the Student Board, the bank etc! I've been trying to ask for raffle prizes around town and I didn't realise how generous most places were. WOoo! Must be my cute face. Jk jk. I was donated a haircut by a senior stylist, a large Millies cookie, and several restaurant and cafe coupons! Yay! ^^ It's so nerve wracking asking people for these freebies but I guess you just have to be confident and smiley!
Before the start of the whole uni shenanigans, I wanted to recap on the Best of Summer '13! So let's fire away! ^^
1: Working at Clinique is something I've always wanted to do, despite it not being as glamorous as I thought it would be, it was still a great experience! ^^ Plus, who can complain with such a good discount. hehehe.
2. Tough Mudder: I never thought I would be able to drag myself through the gruelling endurance course but finishing it was such an amazing feeling. WooohoO!
3. I love family holidays, this years Med Cruise was great fun, we saw some gorgeous sites like the Tower of Pisa! This was us in the ice bar!
4. Holiday with Uni Chums; Eating kebabs every day, swimming in the beautiful blue sea, playing cards on the beach, jumping of cliffs, boat rides, and ofc the memorable midge invasion. Greece 2013!
These ones are a bit closer to home! Little moments I loved!
5. Getting a cupcake charm randomly from Mami
6. Babysitting and baking chocolate cupcakes with the girlies
7. Yum cha!
8. My brother picking me up after work!
Of course, seeing old friends and spending time with my family members was really nice too!
Such a fab Summer. Now feeling all refreshed and pumped for the upcoming academic year. (kind of...;) >< Hope everythings going well with you guys!! <3